- This event has passed.
Crew Total Warrior
September 16, 2017 - September 17, 2017Free
You can discover what it means to complete the mental and physical challenge of the UK’s greatest obstacle course, Total Warrior, with the support and motivation of a fantastic team of people committed to helping each other succeed, and having a great time doing it.
How can we be so sure? Because we haven’t failed to get every individual on our team through it, no matter where they start in fitness or motivation and to build a great social and health experience, we don’t leave anything to chance. You will be guided and supported by Scotland’s top fitness gurus, Executive Fitness Foundation, ensuring you take on as much as you can manage or pushing you to set a new standard in fitness.
Why does it feel so good? Because the only cost is your fundraising support of a dynamic and award winning charity and its hard-grafting team dedicated to saving lives and reducing harm from drugs and alcohol in Scotland. You read that right, your Total Warrior entry (£70) is FREE if you sign up with Crew.
Last year the CREW’s team was 2nd in Edinburgh, beaten only by dedicated race teams, and this success ran so much deeper for the team because they also smashed their fundraising targets.
So join the most enjoyable and best supported challenge this year, join the Crew Total Warriors!
Here’s how: REGISTER HERE and we will sort your ticket, training and fundraising materials. Need more info or have a team to register, CONTACT US
1. Weekly group training sessions with selected bootcamp events monthly with Executive Fitness Foundation trainers, including initial assessment and programme guidance to suit you.
2. Social media group access to enjoy a focussed healthy lifestyle programme and stay on top of and share training achievements.
3. Visit to Crew to learn more about how they engage with thousands of people annually to reduce stimulant drug harm and what Crew does to be so credible with our young people.
4. Support, tips and techniques to make fundraising enjoyable and satisfying, getting you set up online and working toward your goal.
5. Social events before and after Total Warrior to soak up the team spirit
6. And of course, your ticket for the big event September 16 or 17, 2017 (larger team runs on the Sunday)
7. A fundraising commitment to target £250 per person (approx half average of our previous teams) or if you are unsure about your capacity to fundraise, or wish to cover your costs anyway, one upfront cost of £60. Cheaper than your average gym for two months and guaranteed to be more enjoyable!